* Started working on Cobian Reflector 2.0.
I will be redisigning the program to fix some bad decitions I took in the first version. This will allows:
- Better compression logic
- A remote client option
- The current ftp support of Reflector is not very satisfactory due to limitations in the FTP libraries that I'm using. I will try to substitute them with a better library.
- Support for 7zip
- Support for splitting archives
- Better handling for monolithic compression that was added as a patch into the first version
- Support for some cloud sources and destinations
Some of these features would take years to implement by myself, but there are some commercial libraries on the market that could be purchased to be used with the program. There are other expenses like the program's certificate that must be renewed, the web hosting, etc that are recurrent.
So if you'd like to contribute to the project, please consider making a small donation to the project.
* Cobian Reflector Beta. Bug fixes and new features
* Cobian Reflector 1.0 now is out. Planning the next big version.
See the whole history here!
See the whole history here! * Cobian Reflector (0.9.000 BETA) is out (2021-09-21)
The successor of the old reliable Cobian Backup is now out and available from this same site. This is a BETA version and some bugs are still expected. Please, report them using the support forum. Read about the new features HERE.
* Website update (2019-01-22)
The old site that had a lot of obsolete content is now gone.
* Website update (2013-08-30)
The source code of Cobian Backup is sold. The new owner is James Sweeney. I retain the rights to distribute and maintain the program up to version 11 (Gravity)
* Cobian Backup Gravity 11.2 is out (2012-05-14)
Version 220.127.116.116 is out. The main feature of this release consists in the possibility of executing command line expressions
* Cobian Backup Gravity 11.0 is out (2012-04-24)
The newest version of Cobian Backup is now out. Cobian Backup 11, gravity can be downloaded from here. take a look at the tutorials available at the same page . For technical questions, please use the support forum.